Triathletes can train here whatever the weather thanks to the exceptional indoor and outdoor facilities available. They have access to a weights room with a full range of top-quality strength and conditioning equipment (cardio, resistance, endurance). This training location can also serve as a base camp for cycling sessions.
Triathletes will be able to enjoy a wide range of facilities that will offer them optimum training conditions for all three disciplines, including:
- the University of Franche-Comté’s sports facility, which includes an indoor athletics stadium, equipped with eight 60-metre lanes, two long jump tracks and pits, one high jump area, a pole vault area and a shot put area, as well as a weights room;
- the athletics track at the Léo-Lagrange stadium (six 400 m lanes, eight 100 m lanes, throwing and jumping areas) combined with a network of paths and roads closed to traffic that run right next to the training facilities;
- road cycling routes used all year round by the Continentale Groupama-FDJ cycling team to prepare for professional competitions, with the GPX tracks provided by us;
- Mallarmé swimming pool, which has a 50-metre pool with six lanes.
- Lastly, the Osselle outdoor centre, which is only 15 minutes away from the city centre, is ideal for combining all three disciplines. Every year it hosts the French leg of the World Triathlon Para Cup, sponsored by Alexis Hanquinquant, and a round of the French Division 2 team time trials.